Home General Information Court Information Online Index Crediat Card Payments Frequently Asked Questions Virtual Courthouse Guided Tours Contact Us
Adoptions Mediation
Appeals Probate
Business License Property Taxes
Civil Case Records
Collection Unit Small Claims
Juvenile Court Traffic Court
Marriage Trial Jury
Guided Tour
Virtual Tour
Online Tour
Photo Gallery
Court Etiquette
Former Judges
Adoption [image]
Appeals [Image]
Business License
Civil Case [image]
Collection Unit
Juvenile Court [image]
Mediation [image]
Property Taxes
Small Claims [image]
Traffic Court [image]
Trial Jury [image]
Marriage [image]

Wedding [image]Q: Where do I obtain a marriage license?


Glenn County Recorder’s Office
526 W. Sycamore
Willows, CA 95988

Q: Where do I schedule a wedding ceremony?

  • A: Call the court administration office at (530) 934-6382



Superior Court of California, County of Glenn © 2009