Home General Information Court Information Online Index Crediat Card Payments Frequently Asked Questions Virtual Courthouse Guided Tours Contact Us
Adoptions Mediation
Appeals Probate
Business License Property Taxes
Civil Case Records
Collection Unit Small Claims
Juvenile Court Traffic Court
Marriage Trial Jury
Guided Tour
Virtual Tour
Online Tour
Photo Gallery
Court Etiquette
Former Judges
Adoption [image]
Appeals [Image]
Business License
Civil Case [image]
Collection Unit
Juvenile Court [image]
Mediation [image]
Property Taxes
Small Claims [image]
Traffic Court [image]
Trial Jury [image]

Q: How do I change my court date?

  • A: Contact your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, contact the Public Defender's office.

Q: How do I go about having my juvenile case sealed?

  • A: The form, Petition to Seal Juvenile Record, may be obtained from the clerk's office of the court. Juvenile cases are confidential and information is not given over the phone. In order to obtain confidential information you must be a party to the case and show photo identification at the clerk’s counter when making your request.
  • Click Here For A Printable Civil Filing and Appearance Fees List


Superior Court of California, County of Glenn © 2009