Home General Information Court Information Online Index Crediat Card Payments Frequently Asked Questions Virtual Courthouse Guided Tours Contact Us
Adoptions Mediation
Appeals Probate
Business License Property Taxes
Civil Case Records
Collection Unit Small Claims
Juvenile Court Traffic Court
Marriage Trial Jury
Guided Tour
Virtual Tour
Online Tour
Photo Gallery
Court Etiquette
Former Judges
Adoption [image]
Appeals [Image]
Business License
Civil Case [image]
Collection Unit
Juvenile Court [image]
Mediation [image]
Property Taxes
Small Claims [image]
Traffic Court [image]
Trial Jury [image]
Business License [image]

Q: Where do I get my business license (Glenn County jurisdiction)?

Q: Where do I get my business license (City of Willow jurisdiction)?

  • A: These matters are handled by
    City Hall
    201 N. Lassen Lane
    Willows, CA 95988
    (530) 934-7041


Superior Court of California, County of Glenn © 2009